A therapy based on meditation and insight.
The TALO®-Therapy is the combination of the "Transformative Therapy by Robert Betz" with the Buddhist meditation traditions Zen and Vipassana. It´s normally a short term therapy which allows you in only a few sessions to establish contact with your inner child and therfore gain access to your true strength and power. It provides you with effective meditative techniques for further use after the session. The sessions can also and easily be done by phone, Skype or Facetime
Our problems and difficulties, our illnesses, loneliness or inability to have the success we desire are based on:
- strategic decisions we had to make very early on in our life
- blocked emotions and energies
- the inability to understand and forgive ourselves and others
- many automatic "no" that govern our life
- inability to really feel certain emotions
- total dominance of thought over heart
- lack of trust in our inner guidance
- no contact to our inner child
- inability to make peace with our past
- lack of focus
- lack of clear decisions about the most fundamental questions in our life
- tendency to blame others for our suffering
- lack of self-love
- many expectations towards others
What can we do?
We can establish a meditative contact to our body-sensations and emotions at the moment of the session and we can deepen this contact by visualizing past situations in which the same sensations and emotions were present. This leads us to key-moments and key-decisions of our individual path and to the possibility of making peace with those experiences however painful.
The TALO®-Therapy is completely based on love and forgiveness and can open up the doors of our hearts and minds in oder to be able to follow the "Five Steps of Transformation
" which are:
- 1. Take responsibility for everything that´s present in your life: "I myself and nobody else have created it".
- 2. Accept and embrace all which is now.
- 3. Take your judgements back
- and forgive yourself and others.
- 4. Feel your emotions - with acceptance.
- 5. Make a new decision!