PRACTICE MEDITATION WITH US !
FREE - SIMPLE - BEGINNERS WELCOME
Guided TALO® meditations
Thursday 18th and Saturday 20th of February
Meditation is the practice of lightness and at the same time of determination. To our mind these two terms are in apparent contradiction - to our heart they are not. A determination of the heart is made of love and is therefore effortless and free from suffering. The determination of the heart is not based on a mental or egoic will but on loving contact with our true nature, with this life and with our personal path of development and transformation. The practice of meditation and emotional transformation helps us every day to be light and determined, loving and persisting, focused and free.
Thursday 11th - from 8.00 pm UTC+1 (Britain + Ireland from 7.00 pm)
Saturday 13th - 11.00 am UTC+1 live! (Britain + Ireland 10.00 am)
Free. No registration. Beginners welcome!
Twice a week you can practice meditation with us in our guided meditations also without any previous experience. Just open the page of your choice: YouTube, Facebook o Instagram or you can simply use this page.
These guided meditations are completely free and last for 30 minutes with a short introduction before and some answers to the questions in the comments afterwards.
These guided meditations are particularly useful if you want to get a first impression of how meditation works. Just try it. The meditation on Thursday night will be recorded shortly before and the one on Saturday morning will be live with a direct possibility of interaction in questions and answers.
Powered by Restream.io
TIMES OF THE GUIDED MEDITATIONS:
- Thursday - 8.00 pm UTC+1
- Saturday - 11.00 pm UTC+1 - live!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PARTICIPATE?
The first few times you can just sit on a chair or other furniture without stressing out about the correct sitting posture or the material to be used. You can sort it all out later in peace and quiet.
Just make sure that you keep your back straight (and accordingly not or hardly use the backrest), that you distribute your body weight also on your legs and/or feet, that you relax your shoulders as much as possible and rest your hands in your lap or on your knees.
Please try to move as little as possible.
You can keep your eyes closed or half open, although it is important that you keep your gaze fixed on a point in front of you on the floor with your head raised straight.
What type of meditation do we practice?
TALO® means "Transformation through Awareness and Love" and is the combination of the following two elements:
- Meditation based on the traditions "Zen Rinzai" and "Vipassana"
- Visualised meditations from the tradition of spiritual therapy and emotional transformation like for example taught by Eckhart Tolle, Jeff Foster, Bentinho Massaro, Sri Mooji or Robert Betz.
TALO® MEDITATION HAS 3 KEY CHARACTERISTICS
- STRUCTURE: TALO® Meditation can be learnt step-by-step in structured courses and seminars. Unfortunately this is not always the case, often meditation is explained without any kind of structure or system.
- EMOTIONS: Emotional transformation through meditative visualisations and a solid daily meditation practice.
- NO ORGANISED RELIGION: Meditation mostly based on the teachings of the Buddha - but without the "ego based entity" (Eckhart Tolle) of organised religion.
IS TALO® NEW?
No, it isn't. TALO® has been praticed by a lot of people in various countries for many years now. It's been the basic practice of the Sangha Ticino, a meditation comunity based in Lugano/Switzerland, for more than 10 years before it became international with the TALO® Meditation Academy. TALO® has helped many people. Try it. It can help you as well.
TALO® MEDITATION ACADEMY